2016. május 19., csütörtök

3...2...1 and lift up...

Here we go. It's started. Yes, this is going to be a new blog about RC helicopters, their controlling, their principles, facts, news and everything so. Serious? Yes it is, and no it's not. Depends on the topic. But first of all: RC Helicopter is not a toy!!!

It's me - in Tweety II. Mi-24P 716 (HUAF)
This is really serious and dangerous hobby, sport, lifestyle, call it as you want, but it's a fact: it can kill you - as a donkey, a horse, your motorcycle and everything which aren't toys. But let's leave the dark sensational topics for tabloid media.

Who am I? I'm a guy from a little country in East Europe called Hungary. I was 4th in the national championship in 2010 as RC helicopter pilot, I have started to run the rchelicopter.hu at the same time. One year later I organised the national championship with few other fanatics. It wasn't so successful - I mean the organisation, but that is a longer story. At least no one has injured - physically ... and finally we have been doing it correctly.

Apart from this accident, I started to publish my thoughts on my blog which is still running called forgoszarny.blog.hu, Don't worry, most likely you will not understand it, it's Hungarian. And I can hope it only, you will understand me here, because I'm struggling with this language. But...

Being interviewed...
My 700E next to a real R22 (HA-MIZ)
700E and MD 500 of Hungarian Police
What's behind my 600N? Yes, the Mi-26 from Die Hard 5.

There is a guy, named Aaron. He told me "come-on, you can, if you are so successful there, you can make it here." Because fact is fact: The rchelicopter.hu is still running, whatever more it's rising up from its ruins. Plus there is my blog, the recent two posts were re-blogged on one of the biggest Hungarian news sites, on the "second cover" page of index.hu where the "bests of the people's internet" are - as they say. So let's suppose I'm not quite unknown in RC helicopter community there.

So wish me luck, please. I'll do my best.

Peter "PgPetike" Szabo - not relative of Alan Szabo Jr.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése